Born on February 3, 1946 in Belgrade. Graduated in 1970 in the class of Professor Jovan Kratohvil at the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade. He completed his postgraduate studies in 1972 with the same professor. Independently exhibited drawings, watercolors, medals, reliefs and solid plastic and had more than 300 collective exhibitions in the country and abroad. Member of ULUS since 1973. Member of LADE since 1978. He has been working at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade since 1977. Now he is a full professor for the subject Sculpture. From October 2004 to June 2007, he served as the Dean of the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade.
He worked at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade as an assistant from September 22, 1977, as an assistant professor from December 23, 1983, as an associate professor from December 23, 1988, and as a full professor from September 29, 1994.
Center for Fine and Applied Arts Terra
Trg srpskih dobrovoljaca 25, 23300 Kikinda, Serbia