Born in 1953 in Belgrade. He graduated (1976) and master’s degree (1978) at the sculpture department at the FLU in Belgrade. He has been a member of ULUS since 1977. He had thirteen solo exhibitions in: Belgrade, New York, Paris, Budva, Oslo… He exhibited at over 130 group exhibitions in the country and abroad. He has won significant awards and recognition for his work, and is the author of several sculptures for public spaces. Participant in several international sculpture symposiums: Bor, Kikinda, Danilovgrad, Prilep, Bušteni… His works are owned by museums, galleries and private collections in the country and abroad.
Center for Fine and Applied Arts Terra
Trg srpskih dobrovoljaca 25, 23300 Kikinda, Serbia