1956 – Born in Morshansk, Russia
Graduated in 1976 from Penza Art College, Department of Sculpture. In 1986, he graduated from the Kharkov Institute of Art and Industry, Department of Sculpture. From 1986 to 1990 he worked as a teacher of sculpture, drawing, and composition at Penza Art College. Since 1990, he has been an assistant professor in chair drawing, painting, and sculpture, at Penza at the State Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Department of Architecture. Selector and organizer of the sculpture colony in Penza. Participated in various exhibitions since 1976. Member of the Union of Artists of Russia since 1991.