Sonja Beloš was born on May 15, 1994. in Kikinda, Serbia.
He has been a master’s student at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade since 2019.
She graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Trebinje, Department of Sculpture, in the class of George Arnaut, 2019.
– Tamići of the Past, solo exhibition, KC Lab, Novi Sad, 2020.
– 4 aces, group exhibition, Pedagogical Museum, Belgrade, 2020.
– Mastered Out, group exhibition, NGVU, Belgrade, 2020.
– Solo exhibition “Drawings and Objects”, Block Gallery, Belgrade, 2020.
– The Tree of Life of Today and Tomorrow, online group exhibition, 2020.
– Mini Mo, International Biennial of Miniatures, HDHSK, Mostar 2019.
– Three-four days, group exhibition, OKC Abrašević, Mostar 2019.
– Group exhibition “Group”, Cultural Center Trebinje 2019.
– 14th International Biennial of Miniatures, Cultural Center Gornji Milanovac 2018.
– Emotions and addiction, National University of Vranje, 2018.
– All We Could Have Done, Sophia University, Chiyoda-ky, Tokyo 2016.
– Epic-comic workshop, Museum Night, Kikinda 2012.
– Eco Colony 2016, Široki Breg 2016
– Cultural and natural heritage of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Banja Luka 2016
– Cultural and natural heritage of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Trebinje 2016
– Award for the best student at the Department of Sculpture (2017)
– Epic-comic workshop, a paper published in a local magazine, Kikinda (2016)
– Cultural and natural heritage of Bosnia and Herzegovina, an award for the best work at the Academy of Fine Arts in Trebinje, Banja Luka (2016)
– Award for the best work done in the second year of study at the Academy of Fine Arts in Trebinje (2015)